Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonies


 
Stronghold of paralyses destroyed
About four months ago, i woke up in the morning to sweep my house; i unconsciously stepped on a charm. I told my husband and he said we will go the hospital, there were no place for me to be admitted in any of the wards, so we were asked to go back home, before i know it, i became paralyzed at the side where i felt the gun shot. My husband chattered a cab and took me to more than ten herbalists and mallams, but they all could not do anything. Somebody advised me to come to revival house church Lokoja, that i could be healed. So i came from Minna to church in Lokoja, for the healing rain service and I was prayed for by God's servant. He led me to confess Jesus Christ as my lord after which he instructed me to stand from the chair; i stood up and discovered the stronghold of paralyses has been destroyed in my body.
Mrs. Mercy, Minna.

Arthritis defeated
I had arthritis for more than one year. I went to different hospitals and the doctors gave different reports. Thank god for revival house church. When i came for in his presence program, the healing power of god touched me while i was on my seat and i was healed. After the meeting, i notice when i got to my house, i began to do things i was unable to do before.
Praise the name of the lord. 
Mr. Patrick, Lokoja

Daughter walked after prayer and prophecy
My daughter had an issue that bothered me for a very long time. My daughter could not stand or walk after over one year of age. She made series of attempt to stand and walk but all to no avail. Sometimes ago during one Sunday service, god's servant called me and my husband and prayed for us, and said we should not bother ourselves about the child because God has taken control of everything about her. We believe him and went home. Soon after that service, my husband went to carry her from the daycare, when he was about entering our compound, the baby told her father to drop her and he did so, to his greatest surprise the baby walked straight into the compound on her feet and since that day she started playing ball with other children. God did what no injection or tablet can do. As a result of that experience, i and my husband have been intoxicated with joy of the lord. Praise the lord.       
Dcns Ojochenemi

Two years chest pain healed
For two years i had severe pain in my chest. I took drugs and did everything possible, but the pain persisted. I was planning to go back to the hospital the next day, but while the servant of god was praying during the service, the healing power of the lord touched me and now the chest pain has disappeared completely. Praise the lord.
Sis. Rachael.

Left eye blindness opened
For the past eleven months, i progressively became blind on my left eye, until the eye became completely blind. I called a doctor and he said that nothing could be done and that i should manage with the right eye. It appeared all hope was lost. I remembered the servant of god said we should pray until something happens. I continued to pray and until this service today something great has happened to me; now i can see with both eyes. Hallelujah.

Chronic demonic alcoholism forced out
For sixteen years, i have been drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes heavily. Every attempt to stop this habit failed. Two weeks during the Sunday service, God's servant gave a word of knowledge about a man bound by chains in his father's house and said he saw the man delivered and running out of his father's house, and the power of God fell on me and he prayed for me, when i went home after the service in felt like going to the toilet. At the toilet i excreted a charm i swallowed sixteen years ago, since i passed out that charm, i no longer desire alcohol and cigarette any more. Praise god am completely set loosed from the stronghold of drunkenness.

Three years hypertension humiliated
Since i joined revival house church in July, my life have totally changed. I have hypertension for three years and recently typhoid fever. During the healing rain service, god's servant asked us to lay our hands on any part of the body where we were having pain and i obeyed. God healed me and the sickness left me permanently. Things are changing in and around my life for good.
Mrs. Mary usman


Eight months breast pain disgraced
Sis. L.p said she had breast pain and swelling for eight months. She attended the healing rain service, and the healing power of God touched her and she was healed of the breast affliction. Hallelujah.
sis. L.p


Two years eye problem humbled
This man attended a sunday service at the revival house church with an eye problem for two years. He was unable to read anything at close range for this period. He said while god's servant was praying, the hand of god touched me and now i can see both near and far objects clearly.          
 Praise god.


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment